RSS : Articles / Comments


FastCap Chopshop Saw Hood Review

03:07, Posted by Elisabeth D Sanchez, No Comment

FastCap Chopshop Saw Hood
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
FastCap is a company I'd like to 'like'.They do make things that fill a useful niche, but every time I encounter one of their products, they aggravate me with their slipshod production.For example, I bought their 3rd Hand product, and out of 4 poles, only 3 would work.And, the things are so likely to slip, that I've not even tried to use them for a year or so.And, when I encounteredthis product... the same initial impression.First off, only one of the saw brackets would fit into the hood.After filing for a few minutes, it would slide into place.Then, during setup, one of the holddown handscrews fell apart.

On the plus side, if you can get it together, it does work.How well it will hold up in real jobsites, time will tell.

Alert- if you have an older sliding compound saw, it's quite likely that you will have to fabricate your own attachment method, since many of those saws lack the holddown slots that FastCap relies upon for attachment.So, be prepared to 'engineer' a bit if you fall into that group- as I did.

Click Here to see more reviews about: FastCap Chopshop Saw Hood

Product Description:
The FastCap Chopshop saw hood is an innovative saw hood that sets up quickly and prevents dust from billowing out into the jobsite. Application: Preventing Dust From Billowing out into the Jobsite When Using Saws and Lathes., Works With: Works with miter saws, chop saws, lathes and wet saws, Material Type: Hood features heavy-duty water-resistant nylon construction, Dimensions W x D x H (in.): 42 x 30 x 31, Mounting Hardware Included: Yes

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about FastCap Chopshop Saw Hood now ?

No Comment