RSS : Articles / Comments


DEWALT DW7331 Dust Hood for use with Dust Collection System Review

13:19, Posted by Elisabeth D Sanchez, No Comment

DEWALT DW7331 Dust Hood for use with Dust Collection System
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
definitely a *major* improvement over not having one.
I remember having a bit of a problem getting the screw holes in the hood to line up with those in the planer, but no hig hammers or powertools were required to overcome this minor hassle.
The silliness is that you can't flip up the outfeed with thehood mounted, and unmounting the hood each time isn't rational.My planer is mounted under a workbench, and I just left plenty of clear and in the back.
I'd say this ought to be bundled with the planer - which is agreat planer by the way - this tool produces *volumes* of chips!some form of dust or chip collection is a requirement, packaging it separately is just a form of gouging.
I've never noticed any chip compression pitting as described by another reviewer - either with or without the hood.btw. I'm using a 5.5hp Sears shop vacuum with it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: DEWALT DW7331 Dust Hood for use with Dust Collection System

Product Description:
Breathe easy and keep your workspace tidy with the DEWALT DW7331 dust hood.It easily attaches to your DW733 & DW734 planers and dust collection system for efficient cleanup.It's durable and solid, crafted out of steel in order to withstand vibrations.If you own a DEWALT DW733 or DW734 planer, this hood is a necessity.

Buy NowGet 25% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about DEWALT DW7331 Dust Hood for use with Dust Collection System now ?

No Comment