RSS : Articles / Comments


Imperial Manufacturing VT0397 4 inch VT Pfrd Vent Hood W/S Brown Review

13:46, Posted by Elisabeth D Sanchez, No Comment

Imperial Manufacturing VT0397 4 inch VT Pfrd Vent Hood W/S Brown
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The dryer vent is quite sturdy. I had trouble finding a brown one (the local stores only had white ones) so that was why I checked Amazon. The metal tube attached to the vent is sturdier than the ones you find in Home Depot or Lowes. There is a damper and a screen cover. The cover just slides in (does not snap) so I hope this will stay in place. Overall very satisfied with the product and it looks great.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Imperial Manufacturing VT0397 4 inch VT Pfrd Vent Hood W/S Brown



Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Imperial Manufacturing VT0397 4 inch VT Pfrd Vent Hood W/S Brown now ?

No Comment