RSS : Articles / Comments


Broan-NuTone QS236BC 36 Inch Allure II Under Cabinet Range Hood, Biscuit On Biscuit Review

13:44, Posted by Elisabeth D Sanchez, No Comment

Broan-NuTone QS236BC 36 Inch Allure II Under Cabinet Range Hood, Biscuit On Biscuit
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've had the unit for 7 years. It's quiet and does a fair job of removing cooking odors. My wife liked it primarily for the lights. The three level settings are great and extremely bright. The down side to the unit is that it quit after seven years. They tell you to check the fuse which is realy hidden. I had to almost completely dismantle the unit to get at the fuse. Once I found it was aok. I called Broan and they seemed surprised and told me I needed something called a control board. Cost $179. A new unit if you shop is $224. Guess what? I guess I'm into a new unit. The wife won't settle for anything less.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Broan-NuTone QS236BC 36 Inch Allure II Under Cabinet Range Hood, Biscuit On Biscuit

Product Description:
Broan-NuTone QS236BC 36 Inch Allure II Under Cabinet Range Hood, Biscuit On BiscuitSince their beginning in 1932, Broan has pioneered many of the product innovations now established as standards of the industry. Today, Broan carries on the commitment to provide the finest products in the industry.Broan-NuTone QS236BC 36 Inch Allure II Under Cabinet Range Hood, Biscuit On Biscuit Features:; Under Cabinet Hoods, QS2 Series (Allure II); Bisque-on-Bisque Range Hood; Very quiet 0.9 Sones at normal speed; powerful 300 CFM high setting; Easy to clean DuPont Teflon bottom pan, fully enclosed design; Micro-mesh filters, dishwasher safe; Three-level light settings; dual halogen lamp design; Bulbs not included; Three-speed electronic control; Standard Heat Sentry detects excessive heat and turns unit to high speed; Allure I, II, III: All models are HVI 2100 Certified;All models offer four-way convertibility 3-1/4 x 10" (horizontal and vertical), 7" round (vertical) and non-ducted; Non-ducted Clean Sense filters purchased separately; Includes 3-1/4 x 10" damper/adapter* Special order item, non cancelable and non returnable.

Buy NowGet 49% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Broan-NuTone QS236BC 36 Inch Allure II Under Cabinet Range Hood, Biscuit On Biscuit now ?

No Comment