RSS : Articles / Comments


Jet JDC-13 / 708361 Planer Dust Hood Attachment Review

02:07, Posted by Elisabeth D Sanchez, No Comment

Jet JDC-13 / 708361 Planer Dust Hood Attachment
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Does it work?Yes.Is it easy to install?Not really.Some of the screw holes had to be re-tapped as the screws provided weren't self-tapping.Luckly I had a set of metric taps to match the screws provided.Is it worth the price?It was to me because I was tired of the dust and chips and didn't have time or inclination to rig something up.If you need the attachment, you need it.I am quite sure Jet and Amazon are making their profits on this one.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Jet JDC-13 / 708361 Planer Dust Hood Attachment

Product Description:
Designed for use in the JET 8 13" Planer/Molders Knives are cast using investment casting technology to ensure that all knives in a set are identical Custom designed knife sets availableup to 4" wide, CNC-machined to ensure they are identical

Buy NowGet 30% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Jet JDC-13 / 708361 Planer Dust Hood Attachment now ?

No Comment