Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)If you're big like me, 6'4" 325 lbs, then this is the suit for you. No need to worry ripping it if you bend over or move too quickly.
This suit fits great for big guys, it's roomy and covers you head to toe. I especially like the unitard design that incorporates shoe covers. That way you won't get sticky residue on your shoes if you're shooting automotive solvents like I was.
Well worth the money, I've gotten several uses out of this already.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Neiko Pro Microporous Coverall w/ Hood and Boots XXX-L
Product Description:
Neiko Pro Microporous Apparel-Coverall
New XXXX-large Neiko Pro microporous coverall with a hood & boots
This is made for someone who is between 6ft 4"- 6ft 8" and weighs between 260-320lbs
Measurement Width: 61"
Microporous is A Unique 3-layer Laminate, with a Microporous Film Interior Layer and Outer Layers Made of A Copolymer of Polypropylene & Polyethylene
Want to read more honest consumer review about Neiko Pro Microporous Coverall w/ Hood and Boots XXX-L now ?