Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought a new Air King range hood for $365 in September, 2007, and had it professionally installed. It was a dud. Zero response to fan or light. Air King said "throw it away" and they sent a replacement. (Not send it back, but throw it away. Really.)
So now I had to pay an electrician for two $75 installations rather than one. Oh well, I get to keep the filters as spares, and it has a 5-year warranty. In May after only 8 months the electronics - fan and lights - failed. Barry, an Air King rep, said take out the circuit fuse, wait five minutes, put it back. We did; the electronics came back up. In July the same thing happened. In August likewise.
In December the electronics failed yet again only this time nothing would bring them back. The unit after 15 months was dead, kaput. Air King ignored my email for a week so I telephoned. Eventually I spoke three times over 5 days to telephone operators with no authority or knowledge. Each disappeared for a few minutes "to find the manager" but LO! no manager was ever found.Each time I was soothingly assured someone would be in touch regarding the 5-year warranty. No one is in touch.
Air King is a company that makes junk products, over-prices them, has a worthless warranty, and ignores the customer when the product fails. If that's what you want,Air King is for you.
UPDATE: In May, 2009, a replacement range hood arrived! The company has my deep thanks. I will treasure it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Air King 30 Granada 600 CFM 11 Sones Stainless Wall Mount Range Hood
Product Description:
The Granada Series wall mounted stainless steel range hoods bring a simple and refined elegance to the kitchen allowing the range hood to complement the style of the kitchen. The Granada Series Range Hoods feature a powerful 3 speed motor that provides up to 600 CFM of ventilation. The stylish electronic control panel is located at the front of the hood for ease of use.
Want to read more honest consumer review about Air King 30 Granada 600 CFM 11 Sones Stainless Wall Mount Range Hood now ?