RSS : Articles / Comments


3M 6200 Half Mask for Use With 6000 Series Cartridges, Face Piece Only Review

10:26, Posted by Elisabeth D Sanchez, No Comment

3M 6200 Half Mask for Use With 6000 Series Cartridges, Face Piece Only
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have been a woodworker for over 25 years.This 3-M face mask is very versitle, and depending on the cartridge that you buy, will filter out any harmful particulants.I use the cartridge designed for dust.I've tried several masks over the years, and the 3-M mask is also the most comfortable I've used to date.

If you are a woodworker, painter, or hazzardous material handler, this is the mask for you.

Click Here to see more reviews about: 3M 6200 Half Mask for Use With 6000 Series Cartridges, Face Piece Only

Product Description:
Use with 3M Filters 2000 Series, 3M Filter 7093, P100, 3M Cartridges 6000 Series, or 3M Dual Airline Systems against a variety of gases, vapors and particulate hazards according to NIOSH approvals.

Buy NowGet 3% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about 3M 6200 Half Mask for Use With 6000 Series Cartridges, Face Piece Only now ?

No Comment